Phosphoric Acid and Polyphosphoric Acid are used in many chemical manufacturing processes.
Phosphoric Acid is supplied as a raw material for customer wishing to make downstream phosphate based products.
It is used to make:
- Phosphoric Acid Line Cleaners
- Transition Metal Phosphate Salts like Manganese Phosphate or Zinc Phosphate
- Metal phosphatizing Solutions
- Aluminum bright dip Solutions
Polyphosphoric Acid (PPA) is supplied as a raw materials and are recommended for use or evaluation in the following applications:
- Production of flame retardants phosphate esters
- Phosphorylation of polyols
- Production of phosphate ester surfactants
- Catalyst in organic reactions
- Improving the thermo-mechanical properties of asphalt cements